Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Best week ever?

I've just realised all the things I've got planned in the next week and a half and its pretty exciting.

Saturday I'm at Walsall art gallery for Laura Oldfield Ford in conversation and talking about Savage Messiah.

Next Wednesday its one of the most anticipated Other Room events for a while with Andrea Brady, Tim Allen and nick-e melville.

Thursday I'm hoping to get to Bolton for the return of brilliant Manchester writer Gwendoline Riley, reading from her new novel "Opposed Positions", alongside the equally excellent Jane Rogers.

Then Friday its avant-art-pop legend Momus at the Anthony Burgess Foundation.

And if I'm not alt.cultured out by then - the highlight for me of the excellent Manchester Histories Festival is a session on the history of fanzines.

No comments: